The rules are simple:
[CONTEST BEGINS MONDAY MAY 1ST]
- Using ONLY the designs sheets provided of the J1 Studios characters (Lime Rind, Super Bounty J1, Valencia, Mega Ran, and Masad), construct a design that would best work as a shirt that will be used for the official J1-Con 2017 T-shirt.
- Use whatever art style you are confortable with to interpret the characters.
- Use MUST use ALL five (5) J1 Studios characters in your contest submission.
- Image needs to be at least 300 dpi in resolution, with a canvas size 8,000 pixels wide x 8,000 pixels high.
- Do not use any text in the image. You will be disqualified.
- Do not use any suggestive (violent, or sexual) in the image. You will be disqualified.
- Do not include any characters outside of the five (5) characters provided. You will be disqualified.
- The Art department will select three (3) finalists; the J1 Studios staff will vote (along with the influence of the J1 Studios community) and pick a winner.
- The winner will receive a copy of the shirt (to their requested size) with their winning J1-Con image on it.
- The winner will also receive one (1) 6ft table to vend at J1-Con 2017, that comes with two (2) J1-Con 2017 weekend passes.
- The winner also gets credited on the physical shirts with their name or pen name.
- The winner will also get their websites/social media links advertised within the winning announcement on the J1-Con website as well as ALL of J1-Con’s social media.
- The contest DEADLINE is Wednesday May 31st at 11:59 PM EST.
- EMAIL ALL SUBMISSIONS to email@example.com and title the email “J1-Con 2017 Art Contest”, in which please place your FULL NAME in the BODY of the email.
- Winners are not provided with travel or stay to J1-Con 2017.
- All entries submitted become property of J1 Studios, and can be used for any purpose in the future.
Below, are the J1 Studios Character Designs:
Read the comics to get a “feel” of the characters: http://www.j1studios.com/comics/
2,320 total views, 4 views today